The objectives of H2yOu are to:
- Understand where drinking water is sourced from
- Explore and connect to local environment through water
- Learn unique qualities and conservation concerns of local water
- Create and share a water story on an international platform
- Compare and contrast local water to other water sources worldwide
The site contains teacher activity plans, discussion questions, and field trip ideas. It also contains ideas for writing projects about water that are linked to ELA standards at various grade levels. Educators and their students may share their water stories and read other students' stories from around the world.